PDA

View Full Version : Firefighter Combat Challange

tylerjdbrown
03-31-2009, 12:41 PM
Hey everyone out there, my name is Tyler and I am currently attending Humber College. For our fitness and nutrition class we have to do a huge project and presentation. We got to pick our topic which was good, my group and I have choosen the Canadian Firefighter Combat Challenge....I was just wondering if anyone out there has any insite on it or if they could help out where to find some information or videos on it....anything would help and be greatly appricated. Has anyone here been involved?

SecondRow13
03-31-2009, 01:09 PM
Hey
When i was at Lambton College we rana team at the Camp Bucko fundraiser. I'm sure if you look on youtube and type in combat challenge you'll get some videos for sure. Also, Scott packs (the SCBA distributor) is usually the main sponser to those events. Hope that helped. Good luck and let me know if you have anymore questions.

SecondRow

otis23
03-31-2009, 01:23 PM
Or you can give the Firefit.com website a look over, from my understanding they are the main organization that runs the Combat Challenge Nation wide in Canada. there you will find everything from rules, too past comp. scores, and even some highlights.

firefit25
03-31-2009, 02:06 PM
did a few challenges last year and if you need any info most of it will be found at firefit.com like otis said. you can you tube and there are many of races to check out. there is a difference between the us and canadian challenges. for the most part it is similar but there are a few differences. any question just pm me.

firebabs222
03-31-2009, 06:30 PM
been doing it for 9 years now any questions drop me a line