Old 03-22-2012, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javan View Post
Ya I hear you man. I guess I just gotta suck it up and go for it. Just move out there for the 2yrs and get it over with so I can start applying for services all over ontario...and even canada really with the CMA. Let me know how it goes with conestoga. I can't go to the open house either, I just found out bi gotta go to work...we are doing inventory and my boss said I can't miss it which kinda sucks. Oh well I guess, I will be taking a private tour with my gf and family later on. We got until september to decide really. Even after we accepte the offer and pay our fees.
Well I got my letter from Conestoga yesterday . . . wait-listed. I confirmed my offer to Lambton and applied to residence to ensure that I have a room come September. After speaking with the college, I felt as if this was the best option. Tuition isn't due until July and I have until then to get the $250.00 residence deposit back if I do happen to get into Conestoga and accept that instead.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:54 AM

Hey so did anyone go to the open house? I was unable to cuz of work, but if anyone did fill us in as to how it was and what the medic students/teachers said. It'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Old 04-18-2012, 07:04 PM

Smile Re:

I have a girlfriend finish the 2 yr program at Lambton currently. The staff for the most part is good it helps it's accredited as you can apply anywhere in Canada but if your interested in applying only in Ontario you could save money by going closer to home. As for the staff at Lambton they are all good, the anatomy and patho (some programs don't have an extra course for patho it's included in the PCT((pt care theory)) is an amazing teacher! The lab teacher for 1st semester is an exceptional teacher as well, the coordinator of the program is good as well so staff isn't to big of a worry. The workload is a lot but that just comes with the program, best of luck!
Old 06-22-2012, 06:34 AM

Hello again everyone. I'm just interested in knowing who is going to lambton for sure in september. Give me a shout either on this thread or a pm. Thanks
Old 08-21-2012, 05:13 PM

Anyone....lol
Old 10-26-2012, 03:01 PM

Hey im new to this forum, but im applying to paramedic programs within the next few months. I stayed back for a semester for grade 13 and I got a 93 in college math, 78 in college chem, and im anticipating my college bio mark to be in the 90's and my college english somewhere in the high 80s. Im also taking a mixed level medical science which im currently at an 85 (plus 10 marks at some schools). Anyways, im just really anxious to know what marks ill need because I know how competitive paramedics is. Im probably applying far from the gta (im in halton hills) so it isn't as hard to get accepted like fleming, georgian, st lawrence, fanshawe and lambtom. Might apply to a pre health too.
Id appreciate it if you guys could let me know what marks you had to get accepted or give me any tips!