Old 07-09-2014, 06:39 PM

Default Firefighter invents Smartphone App

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

I need your help getting the word out about a patent pending smartphone app that I think you will love! It is not specific to our fire service but you will soon see how cool it is... It's called TiLoTag and it was inspired by my oldest son who loves history. (click the link on the bottom for the full story of TiLoTag)

TiLoTag allows you to preserve memories in the exact location of the memory for future generations to discover. Thing about the fun memories you can capture around the firehouse kitchen table!

For example, both my Grandfathers and Father were Firefighters. They served in FDNY. With TiLoTag I will be able to leave a message outside of their fire stations and when my friends or great great grandchildren are in the area they will get an alert of a memory that was left there.

I made a video that captures how you can use TiLoTag. You have to go to Kickstarter . com and search for TiLoTag.

I am currently on the Kickstarter website trying to finish my app and I sure could use some help from my Brother and Sister Firefighters! I have been scooping up whatever overtime I can grab to try and complete the development of this app. The patent process and app development is expensive!

Any help you can provide will greatly accelerate bring TiLoTag Version 1.0 to the marketplace.

I truly appreciate your help and support.

Stay low and be safe!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg firefighter_invents_app_videosk.in.jpg (49.8 KB, 137 views)
Old 07-27-2014, 07:39 AM

Just wanted to say that I think this is a great idea! I see you've already reached your fundraising goal on Kickstarter. Congrats!

I am aspiring to a career change to firefighting but I've been a web developer & graphic designer for the last 10 years. Looks like you got it all under wraps but if you happen to need any assistance, PM me.

Looking forward to the release!