Old 07-17-2005, 08:08 PM
RIP DFCSmash

Default Events Calender.....

Just trying to get some information asto the where abouts of a calender of events that involves Fire courses, seminars, tradeshows, etc.... It would be a big help to get some advanced notice....

Maybe with the site enhancement coming up... this could be something that could be given consideration to. I hope that someone can give me clues to the information I seek!
Old 07-18-2005, 03:54 AM
LtBlondie

Try the FDIC east and west it's in the States but well worth the travel time, the information you will get from all types of speakers is truly incredible. You can also take some Hands-on courses too!!
Old 07-18-2005, 04:00 AM

Theres a FDIC conference in Wolfville NS every may/june
Old 07-18-2005, 04:55 AM
Traffic rules....Bah

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASHOVER05
Just trying to get some information asto the where abouts of a calender of events that involves Fire courses, seminars, tradeshows, etc.... It would be a big help to get some advanced notice....

Maybe with the site enhancement coming up... this could be something that could be given consideration to. I hope that someone can give me clues to the information I seek!
Try clicking on the calander link beside the "new post" link. I think this is what you want, but it is only as up to date as people do submit the information.

iamvff
Old 07-18-2005, 04:57 AM
LtBlondie

Hey Buckster...that's news to me..what does it involve??I'd love to go East for that one!!
Old 07-18-2005, 05:01 AM

Pretty much the same idea on a smaller scale.......general presentations, hands on stuff like trailers and flashover sims.....and plain old good maritime fun

http://www.fdic-atlantic.ca/
Old 07-18-2005, 08:57 AM
Assistant Web-Chief
(Firehall Admin)

Default The Calendar

This is an area of our site that has not yet come close to it's true potential. A resources such as this is only as good as the people that get involved with it (and you people are good). To continue being the best, we need input from as many of our members as possible. Any member of Firehall.com that is logged in is able to post directly to our Calendar.

Anything related to firefighting is welcome on our calendar; Training, Seminars, Trade Shows, Challenges, Fund Raisers, Open House, and anything else you can think of.

We at Firehall.com try to post what we can but there is so much out there we need your help. Your involvement is what makes the site.

F_A

Go to the Calendar
Old 06-02-2009, 08:25 PM

Default Check out the Symposium in Alberta this October/2009

There is a Symposium in Alberta this coming fall that features several presentations that were offered at FDIC 2009 (same presenters from NGLB). Email them at strathconaguard.com for information - all proceeds support the Fallen Fire Fighters Memorial Foundation.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ConEdison

Just to clear up things.....

EVENTS: SEE it In CALENDAR!!!

LOOK UP IN BETWEEN FAQ AND NEW POSTS....

GIVING YOU GUIDELINES...
Old 01-23-2014, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASHOVER05 View Post

I thought you maintained a good calendar of events here. What happened to it. I need to plan my year.