Go Back   The Firehall.com Forum > Education & Training > Scenarios
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2008, 10:29 PM
Onair Do Na Mairbh

I could just hear what the Judge would say if that ever went to court.

“Ummmm, I'm not totally curtain but isn't you job as a firefighter just a smidge bit inherently dangerous?”
Old 08-27-2008, 08:01 PM

Firstly, I work in a non-union department, therefore I admit that I know diddly-squat about the how a firehall operates within that realm.

Secondly, being in an industrial setting with a private company, it is common place for the plant operators who serve as part time firefighters to refuse to perform certain tasks that they aren't comfortable doing. They use the excuse that "It's not safe". Our hands are tied. We're not allowed to force them to do anything against their will. This kind of thing is akin to having a boner & running into a brick wall. You know what's going to happen when you assign them, and there's nothing you can do.

I would say that 60-70% of the part time guys are only there because they get overtime for training. They're not in it for the right reasons.

So, that explains my answers. It's how I've had to work for 20+ years!
Old 11-27-2011, 04:14 AM

Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:58 AM

Hi,

Good ideal, pls try to keep posting. I like this topic very much and I will digged this one. Tks again.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:04 AM

Has anyone seen that last Pepsi Max commercial? That's what you have to do during a interview.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:13 PM

Nice question as well as replies on the thread it can help the practitioners . For More information you can visit my website for confined space rescue teams :-
Old 01-05-2012, 10:14 PM

Nice question as well as replies on the thread it can help the practitioners .
Old 07-17-2012, 06:54 PM

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.
If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: <a http://policeinterviewquestion.info/...iew-questions/

Best regards.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:53 PM

Default thank you very much

Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:18 PM
MPFF1

i had an interview a little while ago and had trouble with a question just wondering if someone could help please ? the question was " you have a disagreement with your captain or supervisor during your probationary period, what do you do ? "