Go Back   The Firehall.com Forum > Health and Lifestyle > Stress & Emotional Wellness
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2017, 06:37 PM

Default Critical Incident Stress Management training

Are you interested in learning how to support your fellow fire fighters/fist responders after a tough call? You know you want to say something, but not sure what to say, when to say it, or how to follow up?

CISM or Critical Incident Stress Management looks at the signs and symptoms of stress related to critical incidents, and is geared towards first responders. It gives participants tools to help others/peers in need, you will learn healthy coping strategies, learn what to say and when to say it, and ways to get a person more help when needed.
We will also look at how the R2MR program works in conjunction with CISM and can be a big benifit.

I will be teaching a course in CISM Group Crisis Intervention & Assisting Individuals in Crisis, at Blue Mountain Resort October 23-25th., Course is open to first responders and the public.
For more information please see the brochure or contact me directly.

http://www.cismtraining.ca/GRIN_cism...3-25__2017.pdf

I am currently planning another course in Sarnia Ontario for early November also. Detail will be posted on cismtraining.ca

Feel free to contact me for details.
Brian Bennett
cismtraining@outlook.com
Cismtraining.ca