Old 04-15-2017, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBall17 View Post
Does anybody know the strategy to answering the last section on the fire select test? (Strongly agree, strongly disagree questions).
I know they're probably looking for consistency throughout your answers, but I did that and still came up short.
It's either that section or the other HR section with "most appropriate" "least appropriate" questions that I didn't do too well on.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
How did you answer these? using strongly agree or disagree?
Old 04-18-2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
How did you answer these? using strongly agree or disagree?
well I actually answered with mostly Agree and Disagree. Iv'e been told that its best to answer with "Strongly Agree" or "Strongly Disagree", however I found it hard to feel very strongly about any of the questions to go with either options. Would like to hear from people on their strategy when approaching that section or if they simply just go with their first instinct when answering the questions.
Cheers.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBall17 View Post
well I actually answered with mostly Agree and Disagree. Iv'e been told that its best to answer with "Strongly Agree" or "Strongly Disagree", however I found it hard to feel very strongly about any of the questions to go with either options. Would like to hear from people on their strategy when approaching that section or if they simply just go with their first instinct when answering the questions.
Cheers.
thats interesting, I've heard from others that it wasn't best to answer on one side of the scale or the other, but rather just agree or disagree. Something about still having an open mind, but knowing where you stand
Old 08-24-2017, 03:49 PM

How is everyone finding the skills portion? Anyone taken one of those "walk-through courses" to help with the technical skills / anyone have recommendations for who to go through?

Thanks in advance