Old 11-02-2014, 06:13 AM

Default Cnrl

Preliminary phone interviews are beginning, just wondering if anyone has any opinions, experiences, thoughts of this company, the FIFO option, easier or harder on your family? Cnrl vs firebag? There Hasn't been any chatter about this process yet so thought I'd just see what people think out there. Cheers!
Old 11-02-2014, 10:49 PM

From and inside source I was told that this previous posting was a mistake and was pulled from the site. I am speaking of the most recent posting that was on the website, the one posted september 22nd.

Of course, that could be false information, that's just what I was told via and inside source with access to HR.

Which process did you apply for?
Did you receive a call yourself?
Old 11-03-2014, 11:56 AM

I wondered why the posting was pulled so quickly. It seemed like it was only up there for a few days. I applied, but never heard anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skFire1988 View Post
From and inside source I was told that this previous posting was a mistake and was pulled from the site. I am speaking of the most recent posting that was on the website, the one posted september 22nd.

Of course, that could be false information, that's just what I was told via and inside source with access to HR.

Which process did you apply for?
Did you receive a call yourself?
Old 11-06-2014, 02:39 AM

Current price of oil can definitely have an impact on prospective job opportunities with an oil company.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:57 PM

I had my phone interview last week. Just waiting to hear if I get invited for a face to face. Was hoping there was going to be some more chatter about this company and its fire service. Good luck to others in the hiring process.
Old 12-25-2014, 08:09 PM

Exclamation Uncertainty

I would say that you should investigate all other oppertunities and not wait around for this hiring. The positions are supposedly being filled one day, cancelled the next. They don't know exactly when or how many they will hire, but I may know more than most, two guys are guaranteed leaving by February, and they never back filled the last 4 that left. Watch in the first 3 months for a reposting, and they may have a short list currently, qualifications should be atleast NFPA 1001, EMT-A or EMT-P with ACP certification. Anything less will not make it through, they will hire from the volunteer team before hiring EMR's externally.