Old 11-12-2014, 11:16 PM

Post Industrial Rescue Policy

I'm looking for advice from anyone who has experience in writing / re-writing industrial rescue policy or procedures. To be more specific what elements should be incorporated? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome_mick View Post
I'm looking for advice from anyone who has experience in writing / re-writing industrial rescue policy or procedures. To be more specific what elements should be incorporated? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
I don't want to sound like a dink, I am really only trying to help, but if you have to ask here then you may want to outsource and have someone do this for you.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:17 AM

Default Thanks, no thanks...

Yeah thanks, that's a ton of help, glad you posted BTDT...

I am confident in my ability to produce a policy and procedures that meets the intent of the WorkSafe B.C. regulations and guidelines. What I need to find out is, what are others in the industry doing? That information is not easy to come by, private companies rarely post that kind of thing.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome_mick View Post
Yeah thanks, that's a ton of help, glad you posted BTDT...

I am confident in my ability to produce a policy and procedures that meets the intent of the WorkSafe B.C. regulations and guidelines. What I need to find out is, what are others in the industry doing? That information is not easy to come by, private companies rarely post that kind of thing.
Okay, let me try it this way:

Most of the outfits you'd want to emulate (meaning all, if they have smart lawyers) will protect this sort of information. It's not that the emergency response policy/procedure side is sensitive, but other manuals and such that they produce may be - so a blanket ban on sharing of such info is usually the way they go.