Not a Member? Click here to learn more about's great services. It's FREE!
Member Login
Login Name


Text Size: [+] [+]

Patch Exchange random patch from the Patch Exchange

Site Stats

36,696 registered members


27,415 total threads
221,049 total posts

Upcoming Events

Nov 11, 2016
Fire Service Women of Ontario 2016 conference

Click here to Add an event

Exchange District fire was accidental, officials say

[ Back ]

Posted by web-chief on Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:16AM


WINNIPEG, MB - A fire that destroyed two buildings in Winnipeg's Exchange District Thursday morning was caused by an electrical failure in a music store, officials say.

The fire started around 9:30 a.m. CT Thursday shrouding the area around Notre Dame Avenue and Albert Street in smoke.

The fire was ultimately contained to a building in the 100 block of Albert Street. The building was home to two business, the music store and a restaurant.

Source: CBC News (click for full story)

For older posts and news visit our News Page
Copyright 2011-2016 Annex Business Media. All rights reserved.