Fire hits second rooming house
[ Back ]
Posted by web-chief on Apr 27, 2012 @ 8:30AM
PETERBOROUGH, ON - For the second time in two years, a rooming house near downtown Peterborough, at 188 Edinburgh Street, has gone up in flames.
The blaze is believed to have started on an upper floor and spread to a neighbouring house around 3:15 this morning.
It's believed everyone escaped unharmed.
This is the second fire at a rooming house on that same street this year.
A 17-year old boy was charged in connection with a 100-thousand dollar blaze on New Year's Day.
Source: The Canadian Press (click for full story)