Not a Member? Click here to learn more about's great services. It's FREE!

Sign up to win!

Two injured in St. Vital apartment fire

[ Back ]

Posted by MrFirefighter on Dec 20, 2010 @ 8:09AM


WINNIPEG, MB - Two people were treated in hospital after a fire in a St. Vital-area apartment block early Sunday.

Most of the people living at 1157 St. Anne's Rd. were taken out of the building and placed on Winnipeg Transit buses to stay warm after the fire broke out at about 5 a.m. CT in a second-floor suite.

Two people suffered smoke inhalation and were treated at a nearby hospital. They were listed in stable condition later Sunday morning.

Source: CBC News - Manitoba (click for full story)
View Discussion Post a Comment
Copyright 2011-2015 Annex Business Media. All rights reserved.