Worst Firehall Meal ever?

Discuss the latest prepared disaster by the chief (oops... or was that 'the chef'?). Success stories welcome as well...
FutureCFDFF

Postby FutureCFDFF » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:10 am

Ah, the worst was .... some Asian chicken thing with rice and sweet and sour sauce. Had supper, went on a call, didn't help that the driver was rocking the rig, came back from the call and immediately went straight to the porcelin throne and tasted it all over again. The captain said I should book off, but stayed (out of complete stubborness). Fortunately the night was quiet.
Confidence is the road faith travels on.

It's what you do with the short end of the stick that matters.

Nozzleman01

Postby Nozzleman01 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:53 am

Ours would be when we made (Garbage Turkey) that you cook in a garbage can ! lol

itsnotahobby

Postby itsnotahobby » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:37 pm

Christmas of 2005. Wasn't the worst but made for a good story that I still hear about any time we have roast beef. We made a huge roast beef all the trimmings. I made the Yorkshire puddings and put to much oil in. Needless to say, we had smoke 4' down from the ceiling throughout the kitchen and lounge! We grabbed the PPV fans and cleared it out, so we ended up with a fantastic dinner, and the Platoon Chief put us in for 1 hour PPV training!
Risk a lot to save a lot. Risk a little to save a little. Risk nothing to save nothing!
Everyone Goes Home
Firefighters were created so cops could have heroes!