Probie supper coming up

Discuss the latest prepared disaster by the chief (oops... or was that 'the chef'?). Success stories welcome as well...
Ebon

Probie supper coming up

Postby Ebon » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:06 pm

Any advice on what to cook, i mean to go with the fat steaks that is.

irsqyu

Postby irsqyu » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:08 pm

Ebon wrote:Any advice on what to cook, i mean to go with the fat steaks that is.

Usually with the steaks we see, some asparagus, a nice caesar salad, baked potatoes(optional sour cream with chives) and garlic bread(optional cheese). Some sauteed onions and mushrooms also go over well. Corn on the cob is also good this time of year. ;)

FireChef

Postby FireChef » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:42 am

Lobster and Crab would be nice to go along with the steak also!!

For dessert go with a nice cherries jubilee

Or if time doesn't permit it, watermelon is nice this time of year also.

*If doing asparagus, grill it on the BBQ, toss it in some olive oil and fresh cracked black pepper and some fleur de sel, and grill those badboys.

bestcoast

Postby bestcoast » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:25 am

Ebon wrote:Any advice on what to cook, i mean to go with the fat steaks that is.
Double stuffed baked potatoes along with your strip loin steaks, grilled peppers on the bar-b-que garlic mashed potatoes greek salad and apple pie with breyers ice cream for dessert. ..Show up for work early and get it on early so the boys have time to digest...Then a speach to tell your crew how you couldn't have done it without them..............just a thought......BC................
Last edited by bestcoast on Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.