- We encourage debating and discussion, however we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts, period.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Please stay on topic. There are areas dedicated to getting to know each other and chatting, of course you are free and to post anything in The Lounge (Greetings, General Chat, Jokes). Any posts that are irrelevant to the topic will be moved or deleted.
- Duplicate posts are not allowed. Please choose the best category for your topic. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Before creating a new thread, please be sure to use our search feature to ensure that this subject has not been brought up already. In a lot of cases your question may have already been asked and answered, or even beaten to death (we really don't need any more discussion on green lights).
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- Discussion of illegal activities will not be tolerated.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitors, we may choose to delete adverts or the sort of 'ooh look, yet another firefighting forum/store' threads. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of any product/company.
- The forum is not to be used to exchange answers for exams of any form. Requesting or giving help in general concepts is acceptable, but giving actual answers or divulging questions to current recruitment exams or interviews will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
Do not be offended if we decide to move/axe one of your posts.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests