Markham 2019

MCMurphy
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Markham 2019

Postby MCMurphy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:49 pm

Finished the interview, references will be checked next week. How is everyone feeling after there interview.

Best of luck everyone

MCMurphy
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Markham 2019

Postby MCMurphy » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:48 am

Received a phone call, didn't get selected for this recruitment but Markham HR has made up a list to hire from for the next 12 months. Congrats to those who got hired

Medic-on-fire
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:33 pm

Re: Markham 2019

Postby Medic-on-fire » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:11 pm

MCMurphy wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:48 am
Received a phone call, didn't get selected for this recruitment but Markham HR has made up a list to hire from for the next 12 months. Congrats to those who got hired
Did they mention how many got put on the waitlist?

MCMurphy
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Markham 2019

Postby MCMurphy » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:17 am

Medic-on-fire wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:11 pm
MCMurphy wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:48 am
Received a phone call, didn't get selected for this recruitment but Markham HR has made up a list to hire from for the next 12 months. Congrats to those who got hired
Did they mention how many got put on the waitlist?
HR did not say how many or the ranking...

sparky2018
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Re: Markham 2019

Postby sparky2018 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:27 am

Anybody go to the information session last night and able to share anything?

Firemen61
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:13 am

Re: Markham 2019

Postby Firemen61 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:11 am

sparky2018 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:27 am
Anybody go to the information session last night and able to share anything?
I would appreciate this as well!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests