Toronto 2021

sparky2018
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby sparky2018 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:29 am

wbm91 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:02 am
I'm just guessing someone please correct me, but i'm sure they will look at all of the applications before sending document requests? if they are doing that stage as we unloaded the documents already.
In previous recruitments they sent out document requests multiple times, so I would imagine that would be no different this time around, especially if they want a large class.

They should be doing document requests still, as the application states that first consideration will be for those with OFAI valid after January 2020, which was not asked for in the document upload.

wbm91
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:14 am

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby wbm91 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:00 pm

sparky2018 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:29 am
wbm91 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:02 am
I'm just guessing someone please correct me, but i'm sure they will look at all of the applications before sending document requests? if they are doing that stage as we unloaded the documents already.
In previous recruitments they sent out document requests multiple times, so I would imagine that would be no different this time around, especially if they want a large class.

They should be doing document requests still, as the application states that first consideration will be for those with OFAI valid after January 2020, which was not asked for in the document upload.

Thank you sparky2018

bigsmoke
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby bigsmoke » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:21 am

wbm91 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:00 pm
sparky2018 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:29 am
wbm91 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:02 am
I'm just guessing someone please correct me, but i'm sure they will look at all of the applications before sending document requests? if they are doing that stage as we unloaded the documents already.
In previous recruitments they sent out document requests multiple times, so I would imagine that would be no different this time around, especially if they want a large class.

They should be doing document requests still, as the application states that first consideration will be for those with OFAI valid after January 2020, which was not asked for in the document upload.

Thank you sparky2018
Doc requests will happen prior, beginning and after emails for interviews.
TFS has made the decision to run two large groups of 96. June "hopefully" and the fall.
Things will rock and roll soon.

Hang in there,

sparky2018
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby sparky2018 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:27 am

bigsmoke wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:21 am
wbm91 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:00 pm
sparky2018 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:29 am


In previous recruitments they sent out document requests multiple times, so I would imagine that would be no different this time around, especially if they want a large class.

They should be doing document requests still, as the application states that first consideration will be for those with OFAI valid after January 2020, which was not asked for in the document upload.

Thank you sparky2018
Doc requests will happen prior, beginning and after emails for interviews.
TFS has made the decision to run two large groups of 96. June "hopefully" and the fall.
Things will rock and roll soon.

Hang in there,
96 per class? Those are really big classes, wow.

FineToast
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:13 am

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby FineToast » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:34 pm

My Application changed to "Screening" today. Although I would think everyone's will be screened at some point.

bigsmoke
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:33 pm

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby bigsmoke » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:30 pm

sparky2018 wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:27 am
bigsmoke wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:21 am
wbm91 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:00 pm



Thank you sparky2018
Doc requests will happen prior, beginning and after emails for interviews.
TFS has made the decision to run two large groups of 96. June "hopefully" and the fall.
Things will rock and roll soon.

Hang in there,
96 per class? Those are really big classes, wow.
It will help to fix our current staffing situation.

FFforever
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:57 am

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby FFforever » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:08 am

Any one else have their status changed to screening?

FFforever
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:57 am

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby FFforever » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:54 pm

has any else had their profile changes to screening for Toronto?

Chadbrydges1234
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby Chadbrydges1234 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:26 am

FFforever wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:54 pm
has any else had their profile changes to screening for Toronto?
Yes that started a month ago

sparky2018
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Re: Toronto 2021

Postby sparky2018 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:43 pm

Any talk on when there might be some movement from Toronto?


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 90 guests