By request

Did you hear the one about...
kirk_fredericks

WARNING! The ladies might not like this one...

Postby kirk_fredericks » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:36 pm

This guy walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says,"This is the pig I screw when you have a headache."

His wife says "Thats's a sheep you moron."

He says "I'm talking to the sheep."
"Be like a lion, who, rather than chasing after the stick, turns to face the thrower. You only throw a stick at a lion once."
Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche (1910-1991)

FFWannabe

Postby FFWannabe » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:51 pm

kirk_fredericks wrote:This guy walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says,"This is the pig I screw when you have a headache."

His wife says "Thats's a sheep you moron."

He says "I'm talking to the sheep."

grrooooaaaannnn... hahaha.. although I did chuckle loudly!! haha

Sue :)

NBmedicFF

Postby NBmedicFF » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:47 am

A guy walks into a pizza shop and orders a pizza.

The guy at the counter says " You want me to cut that into 12 pieces or 15?"

The guy replies "Better make it 12, I can't eat 15."

ilaff

Postby ilaff » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:22 am

Give me a sentence about a public servant", said the teacher. The small boy wrote: "The fireman came down the ladder pregnant." The teacher took the lad aside to correct him. "Don't you know what pregnant means?" she asked. "Sure", said the young student confidently. "It means 'carrying a child'.

MFDFF33

Postby MFDFF33 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:25 pm

A duck walks into a pharmacy and asks the pharmacist for 100 condoms. To which the pharmacist replies, "Would you like me to put that on your bill?" and the duck says "What kind of a duck do you take me for?"
Ryan

Scuba

Postby Scuba » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:38 am

Understanding that we all (for the most part) have a sick and twisted (normal to us, only appears so to others) sense of humor.....why not just put a sign up over this chunk'o'forum 'anything goes, 18+ don't complain we warned you'

.....honestly.....there's been some funny stuff that's gone poof over the last lil'while.....

Besides..... I have a bunch I know wouldn't last an hour with F_A on the prowl.....but F_C would probably be rolling around the office bustin a nut over'em errrrr I meant gut..... yeah that's it......

So that raises another question......Who do we have to be careful about offending?

I mean - I like the muppets and all but hey....talk about Miss Piggy all you want....it doesn't bother me...
false_alarm wrote:Brought to you live, direct from parts unknown, at great expense to us, and no thought to personal safety, the new and amazing Jokes area. Warning, we are not responsible for split guts or slapped knees.

There will be a certain amount of latitude given in this area as to what is considered "good taste". We ask that you keep an open mind, not too open though "gray matter stains". DOOOHHH

There is one rule , if we find it offensive it's gone.

wilderness

Postby wilderness » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:57 am

yea, what about it chief...... come on other sites find a way to do it.... booo yeaaaaa

[align=center:2jsip9q8]Lets Be damned Sure[/size:2jsip9q8][/align:2jsip9q8]
[align=center:2jsip9q8]That No Man's Ghost[/size:2jsip9q8][/align:2jsip9q8]
[align=center:2jsip9q8]Will Ever Say[/size:2jsip9q8][/align:2jsip9q8]
[align=center:2jsip9q8][color=red:2jsip9q8]"If Your Training Program[/color:2jsip9q8][/size:2jsip9q8][/align:2jsip9q8]
[align=center:2jsip9q8][color=red:2jsip9q8]Had Only Done It's Job"[/color:2jsip9q8][/size:2jsip9q8][/align:2jsip9q8]

LFD_FF17

Postby LFD_FF17 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:18 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me. Dont think there are too many on this site that are under 18 anyways. I think if you put up a disclaimer or something that says Proceed at Your Own Risk or something to that effect its all good
SUPPORT THE TROOPS

IACOJ

RIP SMASH

fire_code

Postby fire_code » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:24 pm

ScubaJude wrote:Understanding that we all (for the most part) have a sick and twisted (normal to us, only appears so to others) sense of humor.....why not just put a sign up over this chunk'o'forum 'anything goes, 18+ don't complain we warned you'

.....honestly.....there's been some funny stuff that's gone poof over the last lil'while.....

Besides..... I have a bunch I know wouldn't last an hour with F_A on the prowl.....but F_C would probably be rolling around the office bustin a nut over'em errrrr I meant gut..... yeah that's it......

So that raises another question......Who do we have to be careful about offending?

I mean - I like the muppets and all but hey....talk about Miss Piggy all you want....it doesn't bother me...
This is a joke... right? I don't think we need to explain ourselves on this one guys.

wilderness

Postby wilderness » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:33 pm

fire_code wrote: This is a joke... right? I don't think we need to explain ourselves on this one guys.
come on boss, we are all adults here, mind you some of us are still kids at heart........ got to be something we could do about this, the line about the crack________ was priceless, my guts still hurt........ your a god, got to be something that can be done without having a wrist slapped or balls busted... come on put the thinking cap on, we challenge you...........

[align=center:2jsip9q8]Lets Be damned Sure[/size:2jsip9q8][/align:2jsip9q8]
[align=center:2jsip9q8]That No Man's Ghost[/size:2jsip9q8][/align:2jsip9q8]
[align=center:2jsip9q8]Will Ever Say[/size:2jsip9q8][/align:2jsip9q8]
[align=center:2jsip9q8][color=red:2jsip9q8]"If Your Training Program[/color:2jsip9q8][/size:2jsip9q8][/align:2jsip9q8]
[align=center:2jsip9q8][color=red:2jsip9q8]Had Only Done It's Job"[/color:2jsip9q8][/size:2jsip9q8][/align:2jsip9q8]