Leaf laugh of the day

Did you hear the one about...
krafa

Hilarious Jokes from Kashfiya Rafa !!!

Postby krafa » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:12 am

This is really a great thread for laughing, I just joined this community by the suggestion of my friend "Gustavo Woltmann". Here submit another hilarious one. :D

A man to a psychiatrist: “How do you select who should be admitted to your facility?”
The psychiatrist replies: “We fill a bathtub with water and give the person a spoon, a cup and a bucket. Then we ask that person to empty the bathtub.”
The man smiles: “Ah, I understand, if you are sane you would take the bucket.”
The Psychiatrist replies: “No, a sane guy pulls the plug. Do you want a room with or without a balcony?”

Have a charming day :D

tashksharma

Hilarious Jokes

Postby tashksharma » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:19 am

I am searching for the thread like this which is full of fun and we can share our views here freely.
Last edited by tashksharma on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mistral

Postby Mistral » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:35 am

Neutrino walked into a bar. “Got a speeding ticket”… Barman: “How fast were you going?”… Neutrino: “Over the speed of light, but I think the radar malfunctioned. “

An Electron walked into a bar. As he was served a martini, he waved to the Foton and collapsed.

An Atom walks into a bar. Barman “What are you going to have?”… Atom: “A gin-atomic, please”

Carbon and Hydrogen Atoms walk into a bar. “A bottle or red. Organic, please”

A Boson walked into a bar. Barman “What are you going to have?”… The Boson did not hear what the barman said. He had a noise canceling headphone on.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Albert Einstein