Training Ground Props

What would you do?
jminer

Training Ground Props

Postby jminer » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:48 pm

My volunteer Dept. is in the process of developing a training ground, we have a Sea-Can, a smoke-house, and some small props. The problem is I can't find any information on building or buying a propane tree, paint cabinet, etc. We have welders and fabricators on our dept, but some drawings or ideas would help alot instead of starting from scratch and trial and error. Any help would be great

HightowerAcres

Postby HightowerAcres » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:07 pm

do you need an actual paint cabinet or just a prop? We built one at work using old steel shelving, some sheet metal, and a couple hinges. Pop rivets were mostly used with a little welding at the hinges.

Now ours actually stores flammables, however it was cheap and easy to build and would work alright as a prop.

Frozenfire

help

Postby Frozenfire » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:57 pm

[quote=""jminer""]My volunteer Dept. is in the process of developing a training ground, we have a Sea-Can, a smoke-house, and some small props. The problem is I can't find any information on building or buying a propane tree, paint cabinet, etc. We have welders and fabricators on our dept, but some drawings or ideas would help alot instead of starting from scratch and trial and error. Any help would be great[/quote]

If you PM me or email me at [email protected] I can help you get in touch with a dept that built the same stuff