"Javan" wrote:Ya I hear you man. I guess I just gotta suck it up and go for it. Just move out there for the 2yrs and get it over with so I can start applying for services all over ontario...and even canada really with the CMA. Let me know how it goes with conestoga. I can't go to the open house either, I just found out bi gotta go to work...we are doing inventory and my boss said I can't miss it which kinda sucks. Oh well I guess, I will be taking a private tour with my gf and family later on. We got until september to decide really. Even after we accepte the offer and pay our fees.
Well I got my letter from Conestoga yesterday . . . wait-listed. I confirmed my offer to Lambton and applied to residence to ensure that I have a room come September. After speaking with the college, I felt as if this was the best option. Tuition isn't due until July and I have until then to get the $250.00 residence deposit back if I do happen to get into Conestoga and accept that instead.
Id appreciate it if you guys could let me know what marks you had to get accepted or give me any tips!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest