I'm starting to think it may have been a carbon monoxide explosion due to a smoldering vent limited fire. Let me know what you guys think.
Might be a bit more technical of an answer than you were looking for but there it is.
In this particular case two unrelated conditions contributed to the fire. An electrical malfunction as well as the sauna unit itself having been improperly installed too close to the combustible wooden wall.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests